Fuel - E85

Which works best?

Re: Fuel - E85

Postby vdubjim » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 pm

WOW that is understandable! guess its gas and synth trans oil in the winter then? E85 in the warmer months
Vintage Speedwerks
Vintage VWs / Custom Vinyl Graphics and Stickers
vdubjim
Site Admin

Re: Fuel - E85

Postby clinch_user » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 am

bomberbob wrote:Jeff is right, however in my zeal to "simplify" my installation I deleted the ISV and all other related components. I suppose I could try and put some of that stuff back in. There is not much left to go wrong, because there isn't much left. I switched to a 60/40 mix of gas and alcohol, its still a lot of wear and tear on the starter.
I can't just jump in and go anyway, the oil in the tranny is so thick I have to push in the clutch and put it in neutral to turn the motor over. 15 below zero, nothing seems to work right.

I just wondering why did you remove/deleted other components they are all related to that?. All I know at first it will not affect but as time goes by and you keep using it the performance is getting lower because of lack of components in the system especially when it was original parts of it? :? :? :?
Random avatar
clinch_user

Previous

Return to Injectors and Fuel