AJ from Karlstad,MN

Post something about yourself and your ride

AJ from Karlstad,MN

Postby Bigvwhead » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello

I have had acvw's since '78 only had one set up EFI A '67 twin turbo'd bug (in 1998)that dyno'd @ 475 hp :D
However durning a complete body off resto most fo my EFI set up was stolen :x (halltec brain,wire harness,injectors).
Needless to say since I got most of my EFI set up free from a ricer freind of mine ,who set it up and programed it for me,I couldn't aford to replace it but I kept the (2180)motor and truned it into a draw tru set up for a few months of limited use .Al the while still wanting that massive
HP that the twin's produced. I have had that same(long block) in storage for 10 years now and it's time to put it in A '65 ghia i'm finishing up.
Yes I want to go back to a twin turbo, and twin 50mm TB as before but with MS. Here's where you MS exprets come into play. I'll be lurking and learning till the summer, when the weather gets warm enough to dig out the boxes of stuff and start the build :D

Bigvwhead
Random avatar
Bigvwhead

Return to New user intro